Critics' Corner

A review site like no other

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joy&RaptorsUnrestrain
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:03 am

My name is Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!, though I don't think all of it shows. I enjoy writing stories, mostly of my own work (or comic book-based ones), as well as poetry and a number of RPGs. Fandoms include Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, X-men, Runaways, Gen13, Noble Causes, Dynamo 5ive, Chronicles of Narnia, and Avatar: The Last Airbender, as well as a number of manga. I just graduated from college and am currently working as a peer writing tutor while I try to decide what to do next. I am good with my hands, and like sculpting things when I'm bored, or making long lists, or occasionally drawing on my face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matkin22
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Great to see you here! As you can probably tell, we aren't very large at the moment. Truth of the fact is that we haven't actually officially opened yet; which I think makes it doubly impressive that you found us! Once Ari and I have finished up a couple of little things we'll start advertising, and hopefully we'll get more people involved to review your works.

Actually, I have to ask: how did you manage to find us?

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://criticscorner.getdiscussion.com
Joy&RaptorsUnrestrain
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Oh, I have psychic powers that let me find things online. It is really handy. One of the few benefits of regularly sticking one's finger in an electric socket.

Ok, ok, I will stop being facetious. I was invited by Ari. We know each other through a mutual friend, and we argue with each other and discuss ideas a lot. She really wanted me to check this site out, and it has been awhile since I was able to post everything I wanted without worrying about it getting cut off by size limitations. I usually post RPGs on the-n.com message boards, and a friend (or a friend of a friend, we haven't quite agreed) of Ari's introduced him or herself to me there. Anyway, hope to hear from you about the stuff I have already posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeirdPerson

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:26 pm

OMG! I know who you are! At first I was like "Who's the chick with the Bat?" lol Glad to see a friendly face or er.... whatever yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   

Back to top Go down

Hey!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Critics' Corner :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: